Cedar Hill Shares helps feed our neighbors in need within the 75104 zip code and Cedar Hill Independent School District boundaries.
Stop Hunger In Our Community!
Did you know it takes almost 15,000 items of food every month to feed your neighbors in need?
Each month, the Pantry needs:
- Cereal - lots of cereal!
- Canned Tomato Products - tomatoes/sauce/paste, spaghetti sauce
- Canned Fruit
- Canned Soup - with or without meat
- Canned Vegetables
- Canned Protein - chicken, tuna, chili, soup with meat, peanut butter
- Grains - rice, beans, pasta (spaghetti, mac and cheese etc).
We also like to provide juice, condiments, drinks, baking goods, household items, baby products (diapers, wipes, formula) and personal items when they are available.
Your Donations Add Up Fast
With monetary gifts we can provide the following:
- $ 1 will provide 3 meals
- $ 5 will provide 15 meals
- $10 will provide 30 meals
- $280 will buy 1 TON of food
Did you know?
- More than half of the people we serve are children
- 30% of our clients are seniors on a fixed income
PLEASE HELP US HELP THEM!
Special Thanks To Our Grocer Donors
We are who we are because of the tremendous heart of this community.